Friday, April 15, 2011

Animal Shelter Using Shock Collar Burns Dog Neck


So you dog gets loose and the local animal shelter which is in Maple Grove, MN locks your dog up over night, and they put a shock collar on the dog so he won’t bark throughout the night. And when you get your dog back the poor dog has a bad burn on his neck.

Well after looking at this video this poor dog’s neck is so burnt up due to this collar as per the dog's owner Julie Nestico.

I don’t know about you but my wife brought one of these collars for one of our dogs and after watching the first shock the poor dog got, I threw the dam thing out. So I can believe Julie as she is blaming the shelter for the burns on her dog.

Read the article Lauren Radomski here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you watch the interview, it says something totally different than the news print article. Julie Nestico put shock collars on her dog(s). She is mad because the impound facility did not take them off! The facility did NOT put the shock collars on the dogs.

Bark Collars said...

I am impressed, I've to say. I hardly ever discover a weblog that is both informative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you might have hit the nail on the head. Your put up is vital; the matter is one thing that not many individuals are talking intelligently about. I am very completely satisfied that I stumbled throughout this in my search for something regarding it.