Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You Better Hope Your Dog Doesn’t Eat This Gum

Once again another dog dies from eating chewing gum called Icebreakers that are made by Hersey’s that contain Xylitol. The poor dog had gotten acute liver failure from eating this gum.

There are so many different things that will either kill or make your dog very ill. Another good article that tells what the top ten pet toxins were for 2010 by the ASPCA were: Human medications, insecticides, Rodenticides, different types of People Food, Veterinary Medications, Chocolate, Household Toxins, plants, herbicides and Outdoor Toxins.

We always need to be causes with all these types of items that might be deadly for our pets.

Read the article here.

No comments: