Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Didn’t Expect To See A Jaguarundi In My Yard Tonight

At first I wasn’t sure what I was looking for when my wife said that see heard a loud noise on the roof, but after looking around and finally looking on the roof myself I came face to face with a Jaguarundi.




Yes that was a little scary at first when I thought that it was a panther and then after a little research I found out that it was a Jaguarundi. Now I have to worry about this wild cat and the coyotes’ with my two little dogs. Not to forget about my fish in the pond.

I might even have to adopt a bigger dog to help protect my two little guys.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Love the pic of the dog and cat, also signed petition, interesting about your roof find!

Dogman2 said...

Thanks for stopping by Sara

Anonymous said...

Another great blog that everyone here might like is katypearson.com

You can send in pics of your dog/what they mean to you..

Cool blog!