Wednesday, June 29, 2011

If You Lost Your Dog, How Much Would You Spend


How about $10,000 to help find your dog, that is about the amount that Beth Edinge has spent on searching for her dog named Sassafras.

View more videos at: http://nbcwashington.com.



I personally don’t know what amount that I would spend on looking for one of my dogs, but I know that I would never give up.

Beth Edinger said: The house feels empty, you know in those first few days I could swear I heard her walking around.
It is a lot of money and I don’t know when we started this we comprehended that, but knowing that she’s alive at this point we can’t say we’re giving up now.
We’re hoping to catch her on camera coming back there, which would sort of give us an idea that that’s a regular thing for her. From there we can set up a trap, or as my husband says, we’ll just set up a tent and start living there until she comes back.

Now these are two dog owners who really love their dog.

Read the article by John Schriffen here.

Also if you look to the right of this page you will see a link for Help Find My Pet which is like an amber alert for pets if your dog ever goes missing.

1 comment:

School for dog trainers said...

What a great owner.. that is true love! I don't know how much I would be able to spend but this is a truly inspiring story!