Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lucky Chihuahua Survives Barbecue Fork Though His Skull


Photo by Caters News


What an amazing story for a Chihuahua named Smoky who was found after three days with a barbecue fork sticking out of his head.
When I first seen the photo it blew me away to look at this little dog, he just looked so sad. I wonder how anybody could have done this to him. The article said that it was an accident when the fork snapped in half and flu into his head.

Thank god for the Vet named Keaton Smith who was on duty at the time. And the best part is that little Smoky will have a full recovery.

Read the article here.

6 comments:

Bell and Kimberly said...

OH MY DOG... WOW.. :( WHAT AN AWFUL ACCIDENT ... I'M SPEECHLESS.... GLAD SMOKY WAS OKAY.. I CANT READ ANYMORE SO I'M HOPING THIS IS A GOOD ENDING STORY..

BELL AND HER MAMA

Patrice said...

What an amazing story! Its good that Smoky was able to survived.

Dogman2 said...

I couldn't believe it either, but it just goes to show the skills of the Vet that was able to save this little guy.

Anonymous said...

What skills? By the vet's admission it wasn't even surgery. AL she did was put him to sleep and pull the fork out, no incision or anything. IT was God, not the Vet.

Dogman2 said...

Ok Anonymous you got me...

michelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.