Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Do You Have A Rescue Kit For Your Pet

I was reading an article today that was about a Pit Bull named Tank that had his life saved by firemen from Villa Grove, Illinois. The articles make me think about what I would have done if something had happened to my dog.

So I came across one site named Homeopathic that had an animal rescue kit that was for Vets and another site called Sunbear Squad that had a nice list of items that you could keep in your car along with some good tips.

Well over at Instructables they have a nice list on how to put together a good kit. Then I found a site called BART who helps train the professionals to be first responder’s for are buddies.
Woo what a day in finding some really great articles to help save are buddies one day.

Read the article about Tank by Amy Rose here.

I almost forgot to say Thanks to those Firemen that help save another one of my buddies.You guys are always doing great things.

No comments: