Monday, May 4, 2009

Some Upsetting Dog StoriesToday


Photo by Keith R. Stevenson


I was looking for an article today when I came across one that said someone threw their dog out the window of a pickup truck on Highway US 41 in Outagamie County, Wisconsin.

Now how sick is that?

Then I came across one about a pit bull that was left tied up to a stop sign in Pocono Farms East, Coolbaugh Township in Pennsylvania.

Now I’m getting really upset after reading these two articles, it just makes me want to put a two by four across these lowlife’s heads.

Then I came across a sad article about a guy named Joshua Waynick who tried to save his dog when his house went on fire and was unable to save the dog or himself.
Yes that shows the true love for his dog and my Prayers go out to Waynick and his Family.

Here you have a guy who lost his life for his buddy and to read about the two other owners is real heart breaking. What has this world come to when people treat animals like trash? We just recently rescued two horses that were about to become puppy chow a few weeks ago and I will say that they were in bad shape. One of them still won’t let you go near her due to the abuse they received. It’s just like a dog that has been abused; you need to take time to show the love and trust for any animal that was treated like that.

There really needs to be new laws on the books that will make these people think twice before they abuse any animal in an inhumane way. It’s just a shame there are so many loop holes in our country that lets these people get away with anything.

1 comment:

geoff said...

Not to pile on, but a radio host down here in Orlando, Florida, shot his dog AND his wife. Very sad. Google Shannon Burke to read more. Pisses me off every time I think about it.