That is just what might have happened to a dog named Kobe from Burton, Michigan. Janice Lazar said that her dog Kobe was sprayed by a skunk and within a week after a series of seizures the poor dog died.
Could this be true that a skunks spray was so lethal that it had made the dog sick enough to die.
A Pathologist at Michigan State University named Dr. Dalen Agnew said: Our research project is based on anecdotal information that suggests skunk spray is toxic, and in a few cases, dogs have died where no other disease was present.
Read the article by Teri Banas here.