Monday, September 6, 2010

It’s Sad When You Have Lost Your Dog



Jessica Simpson in one who knows about losing her dog Daisy Mae a year ago by what she thinks was a coyote in her yard. With all the sadness and the thoughts of other dog owners Jessica had make a comment on her twitter page saying: This day last year my life changed because I lost my baby Daisy Mae - the best pup of all time... Give your dog some extra love today!"

I just thought that it was so nice to share her sadness to others so that you will care about your pet too.

Read the article here.

3 comments:

Pet Product said...

Definitely losing a best friend, a baby, a puppy or what ever we called them is a very sad moment of out life. It's like you lost a part of your heart. I feel what also Jessica's feel about losing her dog because I guess that is the same feeling I felt when I lost my dog Lyka.

Dogman2 said...

I have lost a child and a dog.... I know that they will always be in my heart.

ביטוח רכב said...

Hi............
congratulation for your blogs. I read your blogs really it is very nice and helpful for every man. I am truly satisfied to read your blogs. So thanks for your nice comment.
ביטוח רכב