Tuesday, September 2, 2008

So What’s Your Dogs Name

A town called Christchurch, NZ has about thirty thousand dogs with about seven thousand different names.
The most popular name is Max then Jack, some of the other names include Hendrix, Bob Marley, Elvis, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd, James Bond, Buzz Lightyear and Hairy Maclary.
A few are called Gin, Speights, Whisky and Sambuca. I wonder if they hang out in the bar….

Well the two dogs we have are called Poco and Oscar, they were named by our kids…

So what’s your dogs name….

Read the article by Charlie Gates here.

1 comment:

Lisa Nelsen-Woods said...

My dog's name is Blitzkrieg. I say it's because he strafes 1. his food dish 2. the agility course.

Actually I named him Blitzkrieg because he was an abused stray who needed lots of surgery and lots of behavorial rehab. This little guy had been through a lot in his pre me 1 1/2 years and lived to tell the tale. He needed a tough guy name.