Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Owners Dog Eats 10 Grand Worth Of Diamonds

The owner of John Ross Jewelers in Albany, GA named Chuck Roberts has learned a valuable lesson to never leave his dog Honey Bun around his diamonds.



The whole mishap started when Chuck Roberts said: A customer came in and I jumped up out of my chair and came out here to wait on him. And, I left the chair where you could jump up on my chair and jump up on my desk. I looked all over and there weren't no diamonds, so immediately, I knew he'd eaten them.

I had to laugh when I first read that Chucks dog Honey Bun ate the diamonds thinking that it was a female. You know that females just love diamonds…LOL… but his dog was a male? Anyway he was able to get the diamonds back that’s all that counts.

Read the article here.

No comments: