Monday, January 17, 2011

At Least One Judge Got Some Of It Right For This Animal Abuser




Just looking at this video will be enough to make you sick if you are an animal lover. Well justice has won on this one when a judge sentence Arthur Kent to eight weeks in the slammer and barred him from owning any kind of animal for five years. I only wish it was more.

Kent told the reporter: I'm ashamed and disgusted with myself and want to apologized. I would never hurt any animal.

So why would you do what you did to your dog if you love animals so much.

Kent also said: I've had dogs and cats my whole life. If I saw someone doing that to a dog I'd want to punch them in the face.

Well let’s see what’s happens to you while your locked up for what you did to this poor dog.

Read the article here.

No comments: