Monday, June 21, 2010

Eccles Institute Needs Homes For Dogs That Survived Their Testing?

When I read this article about dogs and cats being used for testing at the Eccles Institute in Utah it made me sick. Now they are looking for people to take these poor animals in now that they are finished doing whatever they did to these guys.

They will be holding a adoption fair at the University of Utah in the Eccles Institute of Human Genetics building. I personally think that everyone one that did anything to these animals should be held liable to take care of these pets for life.

This reminds me of the people that just abandon their pets when they move, they are no better. Even though I don’t know what they did to these guys during their lab test.

Read the article here.


Yes I'm waiting for some replies to hear about what you people did to my buddies....

No comments: