Friday, May 9, 2008

Earl Simmons AKA DMX Arrested For Animal Cruelty And More


Photo by abc15

Earl Simmons was only arrested last week for speeding and now when the police went and raided his house for other reasons they found 12 pit bulls that were dehydrated and malnourished.
What a mercilessness low life this guy is, you would think that a guy with all his money would at least take care of his pets.
To top it off they found three dogs buried in his back yard. I can only say I hope the judge throws the book at him so hard that he will be unable to get up.
I hope all you rappers burn all his CD’s that you have. I know I would… What the hell one of the dead dogs was burned…

What’s it going to take to get people to stop animal cruelty.

Read the story by Deborah Stocks here.

No comments: