Saturday, December 17, 2011

Some Strange Dog Laws Down In Conroe, TX

My question is how can the Montgomery County Animal Control and the Montgomery County Sheriff's not arrest an animal abuser who has left his dog to die in his back yard and has still not buried the poor dog.

The dead dogs neighbor Linda Lindemood said: That poor little dog was malnourished. He was tied to a fence with a cable and you could see his backbone. I called animal control and asked them to come out and see if they could take care of it before it was too late. Now he's dead and he's still chained to the fence. It breaks my heart.


photo by Eric S. Swist

Linda Lindemood went on to say: All I want is for him to be buried, That little dog is just sitting there getting rained on; it's not right. The owner's walking back and forth from his house to his car, not doing a thing about it. I just want him to be buried. That's the right thing to do.

So why is nobody arresting this animal abuser and how come the poor dog hasn't been buried ? I don't care what their excuses are, at least they could bury the dog.

Read the article by Jennie Branch here.

No comments: