Saturday, August 6, 2011

If This Is What Your School Teaches, I’m Glad My Kids Don’t Go There

Could you imagine an assistant principal trying to explain to her kids in school why she tried to strangle her dog.

Well this assistant principal named Vernita Colman from Jacksonville, Fl was caught be her neighbor choking her dog with a cable in her back yard. Now she has been changed with animal cruelty for what see did to her poor dog.

Vernita Colman neighbor Dallas Cook said: She had a cable around the dog and she was snatching it and choking it...Very vigorously. Why? I don't know. I don't know what the dog did. It didn't do anything to deserve that, that's for sure.

I don’t know about you but I sure wouldn’t what this animal abuser teaching my kids.

Read the article by Nikesha Leeper here.

No comments: