Sunday, September 12, 2010

I Locked My Dog In The Truck To Teach It A Lesson?

Did I read this right? A girl named Emilia Szymborska from the Tullytown area in Pennsylvanian did just that when she was unable to control her little Cockapoo.

I have heard many dumb things that dog owners have done to their dogs but this one takes the cake. Emilia Szymborska said: It was to teach her something, to teach her a lesson. I didn't leave the dog for a few hours. I just left it for fifteen minutes; she can be without water for hours. She wasn't hungry either. I don't know what to say. It's ridiculous what happened.

Again why do people gets pets if they aren’t going to treat them right. Now Emilia is being charged with animal abuse and you would think that the dog should have been taken away from her.

Read the article by Ben Finiley here.

No comments: