Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two Different Video’s Of A Dogs Life


Watch CBS News Videos Online

The first video is about a dog who help save his friends life when a cougar tried to attack a child and the other video is about a little dog being abused for no reason by a lowlife named Chris Grant.

I wonder if the little Pomeranian Chihuahua would risk his little life to help protect this lowlife from a cougar if it came down to it after being abused by him, probably not.
That’s why we treat our buddies the best we can to let them know that we care about them because one day you never know there could be a day like little Austin Forman had when his dog saved his life. So please treat your dog as your best friend and they will treat you back the same.

View more news videos at: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/video.

1 comment:

kevlinefm said...

Good day guys!

I'm Kelvin from Malaysia. I visit your blog quite often as I want to know more about dogs. My family have a dachshund and my dad sells pet food as well.

I realise that you've a lot of advertisements on your blog. Therefore, I actually have a good deal to recommend you.

I'm currently helping a friend to find bloggers who are interested in putting paid text links on their blogs. Since you will get paid for putting text link, I think you might be interested.

For more details, do contact me via the email, kevlinefm1910@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance. (:

Keep up the good work!! (:


With regards,
Kelvin Lye