Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Florida Dog Breeder Defies Court Order Not To Own Dogs

You would think that after being told not to own any dogs stemming from charges of neglect earlier this year, you wouldn’t own any more dogs. Well another one of those so called home breeders named Patricia Dickson from Tampa, FL just didn’t care what the Judge had to say.

This time the Hillsborough County Animal Services working on a tip had found nineteen poodles and a chow chow in Patricia’s house after being told never to own anymore animals. The sad part was when the animal service workers found the dogs in bad shape.

I hate to read about these home base breeders that don’t have a care for these poor dogs and are in it just for the money. If people would stop buying these dogs from newspaper ads or from Craigslist maybe we could put a stop to some of these cruel so called breeders. I know that this woman is up in age but it’s no excuse for what she did to these dogs. Maybe this time the Judge will really make her understand what she did.

Read the article by Kim Wilmath here.

1 comment:

marion said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://dogfurniture.info