Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Have we gone nuts

I came across this post on craigslist and it just blows me away to think about what could be in the minds of these two different people.

To the neighbor trying to poison my dogs:
Date: 2009-11-04, 10:01AM MST
Reply to: comm-7wamr-1451120431@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Dear Sir,
Although I appreciate your attempt to quiet the neighborhood of the constant 5am barking, splashing antifreeze on my back patio is not the way to do so. You see, there was one major flaw in your plan- my dogs are not the ones doing the barking. In fact, you want to kill the poodles next door.

My Chihuahuas and I greatly appreciate you immediate attention to this matter.

Warmest regards,
Your neighbor


You would have thought that the guy with the Chihuahuas would have called the police on his neighbor, but no he entices his neighbor to poison the other neighbors dogs. Tell me whats wrong with this picture????

No comments: