Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So Is Your Pet Foster Family Really Up To the Job?


Well just ask Evelyn Mangano from the Save Animals From Euthanasia, she thought that a guy named Dennis Lee was a good volunteer foster to help rescue some of her dogs until she found out what was really going on.

The guy Dennis Lee had about forty dogs at his place and would always keep telling Evelyn that thing were OK until they had to go to his house and found what was a nightmare from hell. Two of the dogs had died due to fighting and two more had to be put down and the living conditions were unacceptable.

Evelyn Mangano said; I feel terrible. I feel like he betrayed me. He told me that he was taking good care of them, that he walked them all the time. He gave me such a line of bull. I'm so depressed. I cried today when I came back and looked at the kennels, I started crying. We're trying to save these dogs. They were going to be euthanized at the pound.

I feel real bad for these poor dogs and for Evelyn too who put her trust in this guy while trying to help the cause of saving these dogs.

Read the article by Cara Liu here.

No comments: