Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Can’t Sell The Dogs, So You Take Them



That what a dog breeder named Galen Roumpf from Albuquerque, New Mexico did when he just dumped off a total of thirty three full grown Labradors that he couldn’t sell.
I know that times are getting hard, but if you are going to be a dog breeder you need to be held to a higher standard. I guess that the last fourteen years had gotten the best of Galen Roumpf who probably started out breeding just to make a few extra dollars.
That’s why all breeders need to be licensed and checked on more often by each state. After reading about so many of these puppy mills that treat these dogs so bad just to make a buck is upsetting. I guess we are just lucky to have animal shelters that will take a pet with no questions asked. So help support your local shelter, because they are all in real need during these times of hardship.

Read the article here.




When I watched this video I was laughing so hard, because we brought one of these Peticures for our dogs and it was just like the video.
I even had one of my dogs bite me pretty good. He said no-way are you using that thing on me. So like all those things you see selling on TV, are they just another piece of junk?
Yes our Vet will be doing their paws from now on.

Read the article Yvonne Zanos here.

Watch the video here.

No comments: