Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How Do You Say I Love Wolves Well Ask Edye Marin From Wolfhybridpuppies

"I Love Wolves" Project: Love in any Language Launched by wolfhybridpuppies.com Internationally to Translate the Phrase "I Love Wolves"

Wolf hybrid puppy breeder Edye Marin of wolfhybridpuppies.com launched "I Love Wolves" after finding seven out of 64 online translations appeared inaccurate for the three-word phrase

Using the language of love, Edye Marin at wolfhybridpuppies.com launched the "I Love Wolves" project: Love in Any Language to bring people around the world together, but found too many inaccuracies when utilizing online translators.

"I found in Albanian and Latvian the words "I love" stayed the same from English to the different language, yet the word "wolves" translated into "ujq" and "vilki" respectively," Marin said.

The flipside of the online translation was that in Filipino "I love wolves" became "Pag-ibig ko wolves" which seemed odd to Marin that the word "wolves" did not translate to the Filipino tongue.

Online translators convert as many as 64 different languages. Marin found oddities in seven of the 64 languages. Wycliffe Bible Translators, in Orlando, Florida estimates more than 6,800 languages are spoken in the world today.

The wolf hybrid breeder decided the best way to find the actual translations of the words "I love wolves" was to ask the people of the world.

"I decided to ask the world for help accomplishing what online translators are not accurately accomplishing," said Marin. "I look forward to seeing how many languages we can translate "I love wolves" into."

Etna, a city of 800 people, is near Mount Shasta in Northern California. The complete "I Love Wolves" Project: Love in Any Language List, can be found at http://www.wolfhybridpuppies.com/i-love-wolves-project-love-in-any-la ... ove-wolves.

Professional wolf hybrid breeder Edye Marin's Wolf Dog Ranch has wolf hybrid puppies for sale in Northern California. Edye Marin can be reached at edyemarin@gmail.com or (530) 990-2308. Wolf Pup pictures and videos can be found at http://www.wolfhybridpuppies.com. Edye Marin's professional wolf hybrid breeder site is http://www.edyeswolfhybrids.com.

No comments: